ABP Blood pressure Holter
Thanks to its compact size and lightweight, the ABP Blood pressure Holter offers high portability.
A simple one-button operation makes the recorder very easy to use.
Unlimited protocol for programming measurement periods & inflation frequencies.
The TeleABP software includes an efficient patient database for easy storage and retrieval of examination data.
- Automatic analysis based on AHA/ JNC7, ESH, or user-defined standard
- Advanced analysis including BP variability, smoothness index, atherogenic index, and morning surge analysis
- Interpretive summary, ABP graph, asleep dip analysis, histogram, pie chart, hour average, etc. can be selected in one report
- Editable position analysis provides physicians the information about patient's physical motion
- White-coat analysis by comparing the first hour collected data to the 24-hour data to eliminate masked hypertension
Optimize Workflow (optional):
- Integrate your clinical data with a Hospital Information System (HIS) or Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Support HL7/ XML/ DICOM/ GDT
- The Cardiology Information System gathers the data of Holter ECG from computers located in different hospitals or clinics via an Internet connection, which enables the streamline of the examination process and concentrated storage, management, and sharing of tested data and reports.
Visit the EB Neuro Academy session or contact us to get more information. For more information on this or any other product, please send us a message at . Some EB Neuro products may not be available in some regions. Please contact your local EB Neuro representative to find out more about the products available to you.